High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates Supplier
X120Mn12 1.3401 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates | BS EN 10204 3.1 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates | DIN 1.3401 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates | Manganese Steel All Grades Steel Plates
High Manganese Steel Plates | ASTM A128 Grade B2 Hadfield Steel Mangalloy Euronorm | Manganese Steel Sheets Plates | GX120Mn12 CSN 42 920 Z120M12 BS3100 BW10 BS EN 10293 Manganese Sheets Plates
Creusabro® M/Hadfeild®/CSEC Hi-Mn Brand is a high Manganese, completely austenitic, extinguish strengthened, non attractive, work-solidifying steel with an extraordinarily abnormal state of wear resistance when subjected to work-solidifying by stun or high effect weight in administration.
The fundamental attributes is a predominant wear resistance: Severe wear at first glance has a work-solidifying impact on the austenitic structure of High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates. This, when consolidated with the level of carbon as per the global models, prompts an expansion in hardness from 200BHN (in as conveyed plates) up to an in-administration hardness of no less than 600BHN.
We deal in High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates,high manganese plate, X120Mn12 1.3401 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates, BS EN 10204 3.1 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates, DIN 1.3401 Manganese Steel Sheets Plates, Manganese Steel All Grades Steel Plates, High Manganese Steel Plates, ASTM A128 Grade B2 Hadfield Steel Mangalloy Euronorm, Manganese Steel Sheets Plates, GX120Mn12 CSN 42 920 Z120M12 BS3100 BW10 BS EN 10293 Manganese Sheets Plates.
High Manganese Plate is also used for its low coefficient of friction in metal-to-metal applications, its non-magnetic properties in electrical transformer assemblies and for industrial lifting magnets.
- Scraps – Recoveries: Wheel disk, striker and hammer mill.
- Quarries and Constructions: Earth moving crusher jaw, grizzly, screen, stone chutes, chain guide and shredder plates, shovel buckets.
- Iron Industry, Foundry: Guiding and shifting plates, scraps container, liner of shot blasting unit, pedestal liner, flanged bolster cup, wear liner.
- Automotive Industries: Shot blasting equipment.
- Mines: Bucket blade of loader, chain conveyor parts, sprocket wheel, various armouring elements.
- Concrete and Brickworks: Core and dividing wall of parpen mould, grinding mill scraper, mixer paddle.
Standards for High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates
|EURONORM||1.3401 – X120Mn13||DIN||W1.3401|
|AFNOR||X120Mn13||ASTM||A128 Gr B2|
A High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates, completely austenitic, extinguish tempered, non attractive, work-solidifying steel with an outstandingly abnormal state of wear resistance when subjected to work-solidifying by stun or high effect weight in administration.
The principle attributes is a prevalent wear resistance
- Serious wear at first glance has a work-solidifying impact on the austenitic structure of this steel.
- This, when joined with the level of carbon as per the worldwide models, prompts an expansion in hardness from 200BHN (in as conveyed plate) up to an in-administration hardness of no less than 600BHN.
- This work-solidifying capacity recharges itself through out in-administration life.The underlayers not work-solidified keep up a phenomenal imperviousness to stun and a high flexibility.
Chemical Composition for High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates
|Elements||High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates|
Mechanical Properties for High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates
(68°F) - J
|40||≥ 112 J
(≥ 83 ft.lbs)
Physical Properties for High Manganese Steel Sheets Plates
|Density *||Expansion Coeff.
|J/Metric Kg. °C
The dominant part of ordinary preparing can be performed on Creusabro® M plates. Be that as it may, because of its specific properties (fitness to work-solidifying, high coefficient of development, low warm conductivity) particular safety measures must be taken, particularly for the machining and the welding operations.
Thermal Cutting: The viewpoint in the wake of slicing can be enhanced through:
- An expansion of the warming force of the fire.
- A pace decrease of spout removal of around 30% when contrasted with the parameters adjusted to traditional low alloyed steels.
- The warm cutting by plasma or laser is especially adjusted to Creusabro M. Whenever possible, we do instruct choice with respect to these procedures which deliver cuts of the best accuracy.
- Mechanical Cutting: Guillotine cutting can be effortlessly accomplished with adequately capable machines and newly honed edges. At the point when crossed cutting are important, middle nearby pounding is required anxious.
Traditional strategies are palatable the length of between pass profundity is more profound than the work-solidified zone of the preceeding pass. In this way adequately effective hardware, without intemperate play is required.
Drilling: Drilling ought to be executed with bit in supercarburized Cobalt fast steel sort HSSCO (e.g. AISI grade M42):
- Fortified shape
- Long wind
- Point edge at 130°
- Dry boring prompts great results. The profundity of the gap to be bored, ought not surpass 3 times the bit distance across.
- Boring operation must be performed consistently, with no stop.
|Typical Cutting Characteristics||ø Drill < 10mm
||ø Drill ≥ 20mm|
|2 to 3mm
80 to 120”/min
|2 to 3mm
80 to 120”/min
Other possible solutions: drilling with bits at 3 lips with carbide-tipped or drilling with bits for concrete when small series or hot drilling are considered.
Milling with tools in supercarburized Cobalt type HSSCO is possible (e.g. AISI grade M42) but tools with carbide tip (e.g. ISO type P25) are recommended whenever possible.
With these tools, the recommended parameter are:
- Cutting-speed: 50 m/min (160ft/min)
- Feed: 0.2 mm/tooth for example (0.008”/tooth)
Punching can be achieved with sufficiently powerful equipment. But the operation should be kept as regular as possible.
Forming with Creusabro® M is very easy at room temperature. R=2 x e
Pre-heating is not necessary.
Hardened edges resulting from previous mechanical shearing should be grinded before forming. Also a light bevelling of edges should be made. Forming has to be performed slowly.
Necessary folding force (P) has to be P = 760 x w x th² /1000 x L typically Width = w; th = thickness; L = die opening
Creusabro® M should be welded with some precautions related to its specific properties. Because of its high coefficient of expansion and low thermal conductivity, the steel is sensitive to thermal distortions and local excessive heating. Consider also that long stages at temperatures higher than 300°C (570°F) induce carbide precipitations which strongly decrease toughness and non-magnetism property.
General Recommendations: Welding is performed with low heat
Welding is performed with low heat input – E< 20KJ/cm, interpass temperature limited to about 100°C (2 10°F) – with water-cooling between each pass if necessary. Distortions should be hammered between passes if necessary.
NB: NEVER PREHEAT
All standard welding procedures can be used.
Weld Metal :
Heterogeneous welds: (Main practice):
For manual arc welding:
Weld deposit design 18Cr8Ni6Mn per AWS A5.4.E307
Weld deposit design 20Cr10Ni3Mo per AWSA5.4E308Mo
For semi-automatic welding under gas the same type of deposit is used in:
Solid wire – class A5.2 ER 307 or A5.9 ER 308 Mo per AWS
Flux cored wire – class A5.22E 307 T or A5.22E 308 Mo T per AWS
- For manual arc welding, typical deposit 13Mn3NiMo class A5.13 E FeMn per AWS
- For semi-automatic welding, with or without protective gas, use to flux cored wire of similar composition.
- 12-14% Manganese Steel - Wear Resistant Steel with High Manganese Content.